jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Ufah! My best friend. That remember me than lots of time I don't see or call him.

His name is Cristian, and we don't talk now so usually as we like. He's studying and working like me, so our free times are minimal and we use it to recover some dream hours.

I knew him at the School. It was 2001. I had started my 1st grade at highschool in my all life school, glorious "Liceo San Pancho", and he was one of the newbies. The first day of class that year I put my bag on an aleatory chair, go out to wait the start of classes and when I back he was sitted at my side. Two days later we were driking at my house. (Past time, don't judge me now).

Two years later, life circumstances puts me as president in the Students Union of the school. Can you guess who was the vicepresident? Yeah, that's right. We were the worstest directory I can remember when we start, and the best when we left. We do the first manifestation with activities stop than ever were looked in our sector from the eighties. You need to think that I'm talking of the post-dictature south area of santiago: every people was accustomed to look troops of 'flaites' burning wheels on september eleven while drink and smoke 'pitos', and now there are almost thousand of boys screaming that wants his previous director cos the new one is breaking a 109 years tradition and academical spirit. Yes, it was aforegoing the 'revolución pingüina'. Two years before. At that time a coordinated ACES was a dream in two or three heads, still in diapers.

So, why is that? Well, he was the visionary that looks it was possible. He never knew it, cos his idea was to left some days of school, but later we take it serious and he leads the manifestations while I were in reunion with the directory of the society that controls our school. Finally they change the director for another from our school, with the legacy of the school spirit and lots of new good ideas. It might sound as the 'Yes, we can' from Obama. But it was what we were thinking that moment. Every moment we were Sparta and Atenas.

Even one of us have an idea and the other one follow. And even he is the most entusiastic. He's full of energy, something I ever envy from him. But I know that he likes to have a little bit of my brain. Especially now, sometimes calls me to help himwith some work in his journalism school. 'Bring me a hand, I want to vaunt' told me. And if I can even help him. Some knowledges about political science are appreciated between journalists.

But obviously there are thing I hate about him. He everytime try to strip my girls!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario