jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My last vacations were long, long, long time ago. You know I ever cry about my job. Ok, my worker life don't let me take vacations. Vacations at university: more hours at work. Vacations at work: exams week at university. But I take a weekend vacation in 2007. (Yes, I'm crying.) ='(

It was during Christmas-New year holidays. Some university pals and me went to Lucho's house in Viña del Mar. Who's Lucho? He's whom 'sambea' in table football since ever I can remember. Long hair boy which scream "ñe!" when makes a mistake. Whatever, we enjoy the end of Cultural Carnivals in Valparaíso and go to beach at morning. Also drink every night, of course. (But we're young. Boring and frustration don't diminished our mambo spirit yet.)

Why I never will forget it? Because at that time I was just starting my relationship with my girlfriend. And we're still together. But was at those vacations when we had our 1st break: she lost our return tickets and we missed our bus. I hated them. Both don't reach enough money to buy other tickets, our credit cards had no founds, and my father-in-law were to rescue us. He carry us to him house in Til-Til and give me money to return to Santiago. A nice way to know your in-laws. Isn't?

Weather was... nice. I think. I don't remember. Wasn't raining, I think. It was not important. I just remain pleasant memories: sand in my shorts, girls in bikini, sand in my shoes, lots of people dancing at streets, sand in my bag, public concerts, sand in my drink, nice days with my girl, sand in my food, trillion pictures with lots of confetti in the air, and sand everywhere!

1 comentario:

  1. jajajajaj ok I got the point... there was a lot of sand, and was too long ago!

    I didn't understand the thing of the ticket bus, but wathever I will ask you at class.

    You know you're the best clonazepam and person ever!

    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar